Harvest Tours have the balance just right, fine wine, gourmet foods, cheese tastings paired with wine, chocolate, coffee, excellent personal knowledge of the area and the local suppliers. Each establishment we visited were very genuine in their welcome and obviously have a good relationship with Harvest Tours.
Our unique gastronomic journey celebrates the food and wine artisans of the Margaret River region. Inspired by talent, passion and the beauty of local organic ingredients, we promise you an experience that is both exclusive and unforgettable. We run a Full Day Wine Tour for Food Lovers, for a small group or a Private Charter if you wish to hire our bus and driver for the use of your group only.
- Yahava KoffeeWorks tasting experience
- Visit to Prevelly Beach region
- Food tastings – pairing smoked meats with wine
- Lunch at either Vasse Felix, Cullen Wines, Flutes, Aravina with a glass of wine
- Wine tastings at renowned and boutique wineries
- Gourmet cheese tasting
- Natural Olive Oil and Skin Care Products
- Bean to bar chocolate tastings
- Visit to a brewery to finish the day (summer only)
- Complimentary Water and Eco-shopping bag
Tour departs: 10am daily (Note: start time depends on pick up location, we contact you the afternoon day prior to the tour date)
Duration: 7 hours
NOTE: pick up and drop off from your accommodation (including Witchcliffe, Margaret River, Prevelly, Gracetown, Busselton, Dunsborough, Yallingup, Bunker Bay and anywhere in between).