Pinnacles Sunset Stargazing Tour
We begin this tour with a quick trip to the Swan Valley to see the Gombok Gallery Sculpture Park which is the largest privately owned Art Gallery in Western Australia. We then visit the Margaret River Chocolate factory to sample chocolates before and the House of Honey before heading north to the Turqoise Coast. We end the tour with dinner under the stars in the Pinnacles desert where you will get the opportunity to get a close up look at the stars and planets through our telescope, try your hand at Astrophotography, learn about Aboriginal Astronomy and hear stories from the Aboriginal Dreamtime as they relate to the night sky.
- See the impressive sculptures and artwork at the Gombok Gallery in the Swan Valley
- Free Chocolate tasting at the Margaret River Chocolate Factory in the Swan Valley
- Honey Tasting at the House of Honey
- Sand surfing at Lancelin Sandunes
- Wildflowers at the Ngilgen Lookout in season
- See the spectacular Pinnacles at sunset before we settle down to have dinner under the stars
- After Dinner lie down on the observation and look up at the stars as your guide tells you about Aboriginal Astronomy and the stories from Aboriginal Dreamtime
11.30am Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday
Approximately 10 hours
NOTE: Pick up can be arranged from Perth City, please advise your hotel at time of booking.