Pinnacles Magic *NOW RANKED #1 on Trip Advisor for 'Tours in Perth'
This tour company specialises in small group adventure tours in Western Australia with a passion for delivering authentic local experiences.
Listen to stories and learn about Nyoongar Aboriginal culture, meet native wildlife in their own natural environment, taste traditional Bush Tucker and have a go at playing the didgeridoo. Zoom down a massive sand dune on a sand board, enjoy a picnic lunch at the beach and join a fully guided tour through the magical Pinnacles Desert in Nambung National Park. You get to also visit the Pinnacles Discovery Centre on a great day out with one of Western Australia’s most professional and knowledgeable tour guides. You'll enjoy a truly unforgettable tour experience, it’s a day to remember.
- Enjoy an informative introduction into the oldest surviving culture on Earth and gain some insight into the local Aboriginal people.
- Taste “bush tucker” in the beautiful surrounds of Yanchep National Park and have a go at playing a Didgeridoo.
- See kangaroos, koalas and loads of colourful native Australian birds in their natural environment.
- Experience the thrill of sand-boarding down the beautiful white dunes near Lancelin.
- Relax beside the Indian Ocean and enjoy a wholesome and delicious picnic lunch.
- Join a fully guided tour through the magical Pinnacles Desert and have plenty of time to go off and explore on your own.
- Know that you will be extremely well looked after by one of Australia’s most enthusiastic and experienced tour guides.
07:00am Monday, Wednesday and Friday
Approximately 12 hours
NOTE: Pick up can be arranged from Perth City YHA, Goodearth Hotel, Hotel Northbridge and Rendezvous Perth Central. Please advise your hotel at time of booking.