Twilight Abseiling iin Perth
Australia's first and only twilight abseiling experience right here in Perth. A truly sensational way to spend an afternoon on a tour normally valued at $275 per person NOW ONLY $164.
Why not experience Perth’s skyline from a totally unique perspective, and experience stunning WA sunsets from up high whilst abseiling from a 60m Cliff. As well as this, find out why Perth is called the “City of Light”, abseiling in the dark with head torches. An incredible afternoon and evening filled with fun and adrenaline, and they even throw in gourmet pizza for dinner!! A great way to enjoy Perth’s balmy summer nights.
This tour company specialises in adventure activities based around roping and team building, catering to small groups with personalised and tailored service, delivered with excellence and professionalism.
- 15m Introduction to Abseiling
- 40m Overhang in the dark with head torches which affords participants great views of the city at night
- 60m BIG WALL with great views of the city
- The day generally runs from 3.30-4.00pm to 9.30-10.00pm (tour operator will confirm with you closer to your tour date on exact departure time)
- The tour includes Coffee, Tea, and Pizza
- Participants are to bring their own water and all things needed for their personal comfort.
- All safety gear provided
Your tour company will meet you at Mountain Quarry, Greenmount.
NOTE: Children at same price as adults but are catered for based on their ability. that All participants under 18 must be accompanies by an Adult. The adult does not have to participate in the activity, but must remain for the duration of the activity. min 4 on this tour so please contact the operator to reconfirm. Transport is available from Perth but must be booked in advance directly with the tour operator and is of an additional cost.
A reasonable level of fitness is required, no pregnant participants, or people with serious back issues or medical issues. If clients have any concerns about their ability to participate, they are asked to contact us prior to booking. Minimum numbers apply for this tour to run.