Caversham Wildlife Park with Shuttle Bus Transfers
Departure points - various central PERTH locations including all hotels, apartments, hostels and the Wellington Street coach stand. Approximate time of arrival at Caversham Wildlife Park is 9.00am. Customers are required to be waiting outside of the Wildlife Park for the return journey at 1.00pm.
Spend the day at one of Perth’s most incredible attractions, showcasing the largest private collection of native wildlife in Western Australia. Hand-feed the kangaroos, join the interactive farm show, touch a possum or lizard, meet a wombat and have your photo taken with koalas. All shows, talks, photo opportunities and animal food are included in the entry fee.
- Pickup from all Central Perth Hotel / Apartment / Tourist Coach Stand
- Entry to Caversham Wildlife Park
- Molly's Farm - interactive farm yard, suitable for children of all ages. Animal Food is provided
- Farm Show - Watch sheep shearing, crack a stock whip, milk a cow, bottle feed a lamb, meet a stockman on horseback, swing a billy, watch sheep dogs mustering the sheep
- Meet Wombat & Friends - interactive experience held in their exclusive Australian Homestead arena
- Feed the Kangaroos - get up close and interact with these iconic Aussie animals. Kangaroo food is provided
- Meet a Koala - stand for photos with a koala who will be sitting in a waist or shoulder height tree
- Access to Whiteman Park Village - explore the art gallery, print shop, handcraft centre, the village cafe and more.
- Keeper talks (weekends, Public and School Holidays)
Caversham Opening Times:
9.00am - 5.30pm daily (except Christmas Day 25 December) with last entry into the park at 4.30pm. Go to www.exploretoursperth.com.au/departure-points for the full list of pick up locations.