Penguin Island & Sea Lion Cruise
Your adventure begins with a quick 5 minute ferry transfer to Penguin Island then board our glass bottom boat for a leisurely 45 minute cruise through Shoalwater Bay’s wildlife sanctuary zone to see wild dolphins and rare Australian sea lions before getting up close with the world’s smallest penguins!
Blessed with white sandy beaches and surrounded by crystal clear waters, Penguin Island lies in the heart of the ruggedly spectacular Shoalwater Islands Marine Park. Island rangers present penguin feedings at 10.30am, 12.30pm & 2.30pm daily. Spend as long, or as little as you like to swim, snorkel, picnic and explore the nature trails and beaches before catching a return ferry at your leisure.
- Seeing rare Australian sea lions on the beach at Seal Island
- Taking in the ruggedly spectacular islands and crystal clear waters
- Viewing nesting pelicans, cormorants, ospreys and other sea birds
- Lots of free time to swim, explore and see the penguin feeding at Penguin Island
- Exploring the nature trails & look outs to take in spectacular views of the marine park
- Enjoying a picnic under the trees overlooking a safe swimming beach ideal for young children
- Ferry transfers
- 45 minute glass bottom boat cruise with guided commentary
- Penguin feeding at 10.30 and 12.30pm
10:15am, 11.15am and 1.15pm daily (between 15 September and 04 June only) please check in at least 30 minutes prior to departure.
153 Arcadia Drive (cnr of Penguin Road), Shoalwater, Western Australia 6169