Swim With Wild Dolphins (includes Perth transfers)
Live out your dream of swimming with wild dolphins with this amazing nature experience. Your adventure begins cruising Rockingham’s sheltered bays and islands in search of the 180 local dolphins before slowing down to let the dolphins know we are keen to play. Once the dolphins and passengers are ready, the skipper gives the command everyone’s been waiting for - Go! Child prices are the same as an adult. Please make a note if a child is swimming under 'Special Instructions'.
- Includes pick up from Perth by coach at 7.00am sharp Wellington Street, Perth Coach Stand and returns between 1pm-4pm. Please be ready at least 15mins prior for both.
- 3 – 6 hour Swim with Wild Dolphins Cruise on our luxury, custom built boat (onboard toilets and hot showers)
- Full length wetsuit, mask and snorkel and snorkelling lessons
- Our wild dolphin guarantee: we have a better than 99% success rate and if you are amongst the unlucky 1% who doesn’t get to swim with the dolphins on your cruise, you can rebook free of charge for another cruise.
- Expert guides riding underwater aqua scooters to ensure you get up close and personal with the dolphins
- Light lunch and refreshments
- Self serve tea, coffee, hot chocolate and fresh water
- Complimentary photos of the cruise uploaded to Flickr for you to share!
- The tour is not recommended for children six years or younger unless the child has previous ocean experience and the parent is confident in their ability.
8.00am from Rockingham so your coach will arrive at Val Street Jetty, Rockingham by 7.45am.