Pinnacles & Turquoise Coast Experience
A full day experience to discover ancient desert sculptures of the Pinnacles & be awed by the beauty of the stunning views along the Turquoise Coast.
Experience the thrill & test your balancing skills on a Sandboard through the massive Sand dunes in Lancelin. Explore Yanchep National Park & see Australian Flora & Fauna including Kangaroos & Koalas in their natural setting.
Join a guided Crystal Cave Tour & be amazed by the underground world of a limestone cave. Wriggle your toes in the cool white sand of Cottesloe Beach, Take a photo of you & your tribe in front of the iconic Blue Boatshed & enjoy the views of the Swan River & city skyline from Fraser Avenue in Kings Park.
- Visit iconic Crawley Boat Shed for a sunrise photo stop
- Kings Park & Matilda Bay
- Sandboarding at Lancelin famous for its white beaches
- Explore living marine Stromatolites
- Visit Yanchep National Park home to kangaroos & koala's
- Crystal Cave Tour
- Discover the ancient Pinnacles Desert
- Sunset at famous Cottesloe Beach
- All entry fees
- Fully commentated tour on a comfortable bus
- Sand board hire in Lancelin
- Morning and afternoon tea
- Lunch Choice of burger/chips or fish n chips
6.30am Mondays (please advise CBD hotel or meet at the 378 Wellington Street, Perth - outside the Perth Train Station). Drop-off at your city hotel or 378 Wellington Street approximately 6.00pm
NOTE: Please provide your own: Water, hat, sunscreen, sunglasses, camera, comfortable walking shoes & most importantly a great sense of adventure.