Experience Rottnest Island by Bike
Enjoy a day you will never forget exploring the pristine nature and spectacular beaches on Rottnest Island. Discover the island’s incredible history and amazing marine life at your own pace on this self-guided tour which includes a bike, map and optional (but recommended) snorkelling gear.
- Rottnest Island Admission Fee
- Return transfers to Rottnest Island
- Swan River Cruise with commentary*
- Bike Hire with helmet
* Perth departure only
Departs Perth:Daily at 8.30am Barrack Street Jetty, Perth
Arrives Rottnest:10.15am Rottnest Island
Departs Rottnest:2.15pm Rottnest Island
Arrives Perth:Barrack Street Jetty, Perth 4.00pm
Sailors Guide to Fremantle (History & Beer)
This new walking tour explores Fremantle from the perspective of the sailors and pioneering settlers who have arrived in the port city since settlement. It captures their stories and looks at life through the eyes of these new arrivals. Enroute stop for a quiet beer or two (included) while visiting some of Fremantle’s historic working mans’ clubs.
- Informative commentary and history
- Beer and wines
- Access to historic working mans’ clubs
- Fremantle’s iconic attractions
Margaret River Kayaking
Enjoy an unforgettable Margaret River kayaking adventure and a personalised winery tour all in the same day. Venture off road to explore the Blackwood River National Park before paddling upstream to immerse in the tranquility as native wildlife entertains both above and below. Enjoy a riverside picnic lunch in the stunning forest setting. Finish the day off with a tasting tour at the regions finest boutique wineries, micro breweries and local gourmet producers.
- Kayak an idyllic section of the Blackwood River
- Enjoy a riverside picnic lunch in the stunning forest setting
- Witness local wildlife in their natural habitat
- Enjoy local history commentary
- Visit two boutique wineries and a micro-brewery
- Enjoy tastings at the Venison Farm and the Chocolate and Cheese Factories
- Each tour is customised to your personal needs and fitness levels
- Small groups of no more than 7 persons
- All equipment supplied- quality comfortable double kayaks and Australian safety standards approved lifejackets
- Snacks and water provided
- Pick up/drop off from your accommodation
- Highly professional, qualified and passionate local guides
Rotary Park car park located 53/69 Bussell Hwy, Margaret River WA 6285
NOTE: If you are staying at accommodation in the Margaret River area, transfers can be arranged. Please advise your hotel name at time of booking.