Hop-on Hop-off Perth and Kings Park Tour (48 Hours)
Tour around Perth and Kings Park on an iconic open top bus. No other tour vehicle can offer such a birds eye view of the top attractions. Take great photographs from the top deck - no glass window to spoil the view!
If you stay on all the way round, the tour takes approximately 2 hrs to complete. Or you can use the hop on hop off facility and make a whole day of it! We have 2 buses on the tour so you are never more than an hour from the next one. We have a combination of buses, some with shade on the top deck, some with Air Conditioning downstairs. So whatever the weather, we are ready for you!
- Kings Park Botanic Gardens
- Crown Perth
- Elizabeth Quay
- The WACA
- The Bell Tower
- The Perth Mint
- The Swan River
- Museum and Art Gallery of WA
- Perth Town Hall
- Watertown - discount shopping outlet
- Perth City
- Expert commentary
- Ride on an open top bus
- Open 48 hour ticket
9:15am daily from Barrack Street Jett, Riverside drive. For more departure times please click here.
Duration: 2 hours
NOTE: Entry to attractions are not included in tour price
Rottnest Island Ferry Transfer from Perth
Enjoy a day you will never forget exploring the pristine nature and spectacular beaches on Rottnest Island. Discover the island’s incredible history and amazing marine life at your own pace. You can purchase an all day Hop On Hop Off bus pass when you arrive on the island. Snorkel hire and bike hire is available on the island if you decide you'd like both n arrival.
- Rottnest Island Admission Fee
- Return transfers to Rottnest Island
- Swan River Cruise with commentary*
* Perth departure only
Daily at 8.30am Barrack Street Jetty, Perth
10.30am Rottnest Island
4.25pm Rottnest Island
Barrack Street Jetty, Perth 6.30pm
Margaret River Revealed
This tour answers all the questions you have ever wanted to ask about wine. With a glass of Margaret River wine in hand, let your wine expert take you behind-the-scenes to discuss the myths and secrets of the industry. Have fun with our exclusive flavour-pairing and learn why one bottle of wine costs $15, while another costs $100.
- Five guided tastings designed by the award winning team at Top Drop Tours
- Introduction to the classic wines of Margaret River
- Behind the scenes vineyard and winery access, away from the public, revealing what goes on behind closed doors
- Flavour playing, our exclusive wine pairings with locally produced cheese, chocolate and a whole range of flavours
- A delicious winery platter for lunch
6 hours approximately
Tour includes pick up from accommodation located at Margaret River, Dunsborough, Yallingup and Busselton. This also includes the Visitor Centres located in Margaret River, Dunsborough and Busselton.
Please add your hotel name at time of booking