Uncover Perth’s culinary heartland as you travel deep into the city’s hidden laneways and alleys to discover the latest hip small bars, cafes and restaurants that have the locals buzzing. Follow this with a full day in the food and wine paradise of the Swan Valley. For something completely different, join a fun-filled Segway adventure tour which weaves its way along the Swan River foreshore and explore the city’s public gardens.
Eat, Drink & Walk Perth (Small Bar Tour)
Join this multi-award winning company whose tours are designed to be conversational, informative, engaging and entertaining. Perth's original and best small bar tour will have you walk a little, eat a little and drink a little as you weave your way through the city’s laneways. Join us to explore the city!
- Full commentary and knowledgable tour guide
- Guided walk through different sections of the city between venues at a very relaxed pace
- Visit 3 small bars in Perth
- Grazing food and drink at each bar
Start time:6.30pm Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday & Saturday
Tour duration:3 hours
Tour departs:Perth Town Hall (corner Barrack & Hay Streets)
Tour ends:King St Precinct
Good Food Wine & Beer Tour with Tastebud Tours
This value-packed afternoon tour includes an extensive range of great tastes including coffee, lavender scones, jam, cream, wine, refreshing tea, freshly roasted cashews, hazelnuts and almonds, cheeses, local honey, chocolate, marinated olives, vegetarian, herbal teas and cakes as well as award-winning beers, ginger beer (alcoholic and non-alcoholic), cider and premium wines, as you explore the Perth’s best gourmet offerings.
- Spacious Air Conditioned Coach
- Approx 25+ different tasting experiences within a 4.5 hour half day concept – fast, fun and very filling!
- Behind the scenes insight into local product, producers and their passion – meet the people behind the label
- Expert commentary on the background to Western Australia’s oldest and most awarded wine region, its people and culture
- Complimentary environmental shopping bag
- Complimentary Swan Valley “Food & Wine Trail Guide & Map”
- Souvenir photo service
- Online booking facility
- FREE pick-up from selected Perth hotels (must be pre-booked)
- Taste Bud Tours Perth VIP Reward Program
Tour departs:1.15pm Thursday , Friday, Saturday (except Public Holidays)
Tour duration:5 hours
Depart points:Perth Tourist Bus Stand & Selected CBD Hotels **
** Check with Tastebud Tours website for hotels that include complimentary pick up
Riverside Tour Perth by Segway Tours
Explore some of the city’s hidden treasures, which many Perth locals have never seen. Whiz your way along the Swan River foreshore, through hidden areas of parkland and past beautiful fountains and waterfalls. Wind your way back through the new recreation precinct at Elizabeth Quays, where city planners are creating an exciting new community on the riverfront.
- Rider training and assessment
- Experience knowledgeable tour guide
- Personal radio communication for listening to the guide
- All safety equipment
- Historic Perth Rowing Sheds
- Supreme Court Gardens
- Government House
- Beautiful Swan River foreshore
- Bell Tower
- Elizabeth Quays
- Mount Street Fountains
- Jacobs Ladder