Learn more about Perth’s intriguing history, discover the quirky events that have shaped the city’s culture, architecture and people, from Perth to Fremantle and across to Rottnest Island.
Perth, Fremantle, Tram & Prison Tour
Explore at your leisure with this fantastic hop-on hop-off tour taking in Perth, Fremantle, Kings Park Botanical Gardens and beautiful Cottesloe Beach. Enjoy a traditional fish and chips lunch at Fremantle’s famous Kailis’ Fish Market Café before visiting the notorious Fremantle Prison for either the ‘Doing Time’ or ‘Great Escapes’ tours. The convict-built prison tours provide a fascinating insight into grim life behind bars.
- Luxury coach travel
- Expert commentary
- Walk through the tree canopies on the Tree Top Walkway at Kings Park Botanic Garden
- Discover some of Perth City's popular sights such as the WACA, Bell Tower, Perth Town Hall and St Georges Terrace
- View the famous coastline and Cottesloe Beach before travelling to Fremantle
- Visit the historical Fremantle and find a bargain at the markets (Fri, Sat, Sun only)
- Hop on Hop Off Tram Tour
- Prison Entry & Tour
- Lunch at Kallis Fish & Chips
Tour Departs:8.00am daily from the Crown Hotel, Riverside Exit, next to McDonalds. Please locate your ADAMS Pinnacle Tours representative and present your voucher. Please be waiting 15min prior
Duration:Tour ends at 11:45. Spend the rest of your day enjoying Fremantle at your leisure.
NOTE: Please be aware this tour terminates in Fremantle and you will need to make your own way back to Perth
A City Way out West walking tour
Like many frontier cities, Perth has its share of folklore and storytelling. Join this fun city tour and revel in the tall-tales and true stories shared by the locals. Along the way you’ll discover the buzzing small bar scene and enjoy many quirky tales about the city’s history, culture and architecture as you discover what really makes this city tick.
- Discover the small evolving bar scene
- Explore the modern day and history of the Perth CBD
- A passionate and local tour guide
- A drink at the end of the tour at Rosie O'Grady's
Start Time: 6.00pm daily
Duration: Approximately 2 hrs
Start Point: Perth Town Hall (cnr Barrack Street and Hay Street)
End Point: Northbridge Piazza (cnr Lake Street and James Street)
Rottnest Island Discovery Tour
Explore the beauty and tranquillity of a cruise between Perth and Fremantle on the Swan River, before more fellow guests board at the port for the Rottnest ferry ride. Then once arriving on Rottnest you will join and enjoy comfort and relaxation of an air-conditioned coach tour around the island.
This 90 minute coach tour takes you to some of Rottnest’s most spectacular locations, where you can experience the island's diverse flora, fauna, history and culture for yourself (with insightful commentary by our knowledgeable crew along the way).
The Discover Rottnest Tour stops at key vantage points around the island, where passengers can hop off the coach and stretch their legs as they soak up some of Rottnest's world-famous views. Chances are, while you're there, you're going to meet a quokka or two.
- Rottnest Island Admission Fee
- Return ferry transfers between Perth and Rottnest Island
- Swan River Cruise with commentary*
- 90min Rottnest Island Coach Tour
- * Perth departure only