Discover the heart of Perth’s urban culture with this pass showcasing our love of the beaches and ocean and the beautiful city. You’ll also get a glimpse into the convict history and colonial buildings of Fremantle and see Perth in a different way with a Segway tour which takes you along the foreshore into the most hidden and little-known parts of the city.
Convicts & Colonials
Duration: 2 Hours
Fremantle Visitor Centre (Kings Squre, High Street)
Riverside Tour by Segway Tours
Explore some of the city’s hidden treasures, which many Perth locals have never seen. Whiz your way along the Swan River foreshore, through hidden areas of parkland and past beautiful fountains and waterfalls. Wind your way back through the new recreation precinct at Elizabeth Quays, where city planners are creating an exciting new community on the riverfront.
- Historic Perth Rowing Sheds
- Supreme Court Gardens
- Government House
- Beautiful Swan River foreshore
- Bell Tower
- Elizabeth Quays
- Mount Street Fountains
- Jacobs Ladder
Tour departs:Weekdays at 11.00am and 3.00pm. Weekends at 9.00am, 12.30pm & 4.00pm. (incl. Public Holidays)
- Segway rider training and assessment
- Experience knowledgeable tour guide
- Personal radio communication for listening to the guide
- All safety equipment
- Must be minimum 12 years of age .
- Weigh over 45kgs and under 118 kgs
- Guests under 18 years of age must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Pregnant guests are not permitted on the tour due to fall risk.
- Not recommended for guests with some mobility or motor control issues.
NOTE: Please refer to our full terms and conditions. After your purchase is confirmed Segway Tours WA will email you a confirmation.
Rottnest Bike & Ferry Combo
Resting just 18 kilometres off Perth’s coastline, Rottnest is WA’s favourite holiday island. Enjoy a lightning fast ocean crossing aboard the Rottnest Fast Ferry before slowing the pace down with a leisurely self-guided bike tour of the island. Take time to swim the spectacular bays and beaches, enjoy the stunning views and meet the island’s friendly Quokkas.
- Return Ferry Transfer to Rottnest (departs from Hillarys Boat Harbour)
- Bike Hire on the island
Ferry departs Hillary's: SPRING TIMETABLE (02 Sept - 24 Dec 2016)
Daily 7.30am, 10.00am, 3.00pm (6.00pm 23 Dec)
Ferry departs Rottnest: SPRING TIMETABLE
Daily 8.30am, 11.15am, 4.30pm, (7.00pm 23 Dec)
Ferry departs Hillary's: CHRISTMAS DAY
Daily 10.00am, 3.00PM
Ferry departs Rottnest: CHRISTMAS DAY
Daily 11.00am, 4.00pm