Looking for things to do that the whole family will enjoy? Sightseeing Pass has combined the best family attractions to help you make the most of your family holiday.
Caversham Wildlife Park
Spend the day at one of Perth’s most incredible attractions, showcasing the largest private collection of native wildlife in Western Australia. Hand-feed the kangaroos, join the interactive farm show, touch a possum or lizard, meet a wombat and have your photo taken with koalas. All shows, talks, photo opportunities and animal food are included in the entry fee.
- Daily shows such as Farm Show, Molly's Farm
- Feed the Kangaroos
- Meet the Koalas
- Meet Wombat and friends
- Keeper talks (weekends, Public and School Holidays)
9.30am - 5.30pm daily (except Christmas Day 25 December) with last entry into the park at 4.30pm
To make the most of your visit and enjoy all of our attractions, we recommend you allow at least 3 hours in the park.
The Nostalgia Box is Australia’s 1st interactive Video Game Console Museum, located in Northbridge.A day at The Nostalgia Box promises new experiences, a loving trip down memory lane, and a crash-course in the history of gaming.
They showcase around 100 consoles from the 1970s through to the 2000s. This is a great way to go behind the scene and uncover the ‘making’ of present-day consoles as you make your way through the museum reading the stories of each console. You are sure to find most if not all consoles from your childhood as well as many you’ve never even heard of.
Replay favourite childhood games and also old games that are new to you in the gaming area. They have all the classic games like Pong, Space Invaders, Super Mario Bros, Sonic the Hedgehog, Crash Bandicoot and many more.
This is the perfect opportunity to share your childhood with your loved ones (show your children what it was like when you were their age), or simply relive it once more. Come join us for a unique experience today!
- A loving trip down memory lane
- Discover how the giant industry started
- Read interesting stories of your favourite consoles
- Replay classic games such as; Pong, Atari 2600, Super Mario Bros, Alex Kidd, Sonic the Hedgehog, Crash Bandicoot and many more!
- Share your childhood with your loved ones or just relive it once more
- Find adorable merchandise/souvenirs from the gift shop
10:30am - 5pm Monday to Sunday
Closed Wednesday and Public Holidays
Nostalgia Box Address:
Shop 3, 16 Aberdeen St, Perth WA 6000
Explore 12,000 of Western Australia's coast line in one day with spectacular live coral displays and the world's largest collection of Western Australian marine life, AQWA is a unique aquarium filled with movement and vibrant colour.
- Over 40 exhibits
- Interact with the touch pool
- Stingray Bay
- Coastal lagoon
- Sharks, stingrays and turtles and hundreds of stunning fish
- Cafe with delicious homemade snacks and food and views of Hillary's Marina
Open 7 Days 10.00am to 5.00pm
91 Southside Drive,
Hillarys, WA 6025