This is your chance to swim with wild dolphins in their natural environment and explore the crystal clear bays and beaches around Rottnest Island. Unwind from your aquatic adventures with a twilight cruise and sundowner drinks on the Swan River.
Rottnest Bike & Ferry Combo
Resting just 18 kilometres off Perth’s coastline, Rottnest is WA’s favourite holiday island. Enjoy a lightning fast ocean crossing aboard the Rottnest Fast Ferry before slowing the pace down with a leisurely self-guided bike tour of the island. Take time to swim the spectacular bays and beaches, enjoy the stunning views and meet the island’s friendly Quokkas.
- Return Ferry Transfer to Rottnest (departs from Hillarys Boat Harbour)
- Bike Hire on the island
Ferry departs Hillary's:
Daily 7.30am, 10.00am, 3.00pm (30 Nov-24 Dec 2015)
Daily 7.30am, 10.00am,12.30pm, 5.00pm (26 Dec 2015-10 Jan 2016)
Daily 7.30am, 10.00am, 3.00pm, 6.00pm (11 Jan-25 April 2016)
Daily 7.30am, 10.00am (26 April-18 July 2016)
Ferry departs Rottnest:
Daily 8.30am, 2.00pm, 4.30pm, 7.00pm (Friday only)
NOTE: The 15/16 Season will run from the 5th December 2015 – 25th April 2016.
Swim with Wild Dolphins
Live out your dream of swimming with wild dolphins with this amazing nature experience. Your adventure begins cruising Rockingham’s sheltered bays and islands in search of the 180 local dolphins before slowing down to let the dolphins know we are keen to play. Once the dolphins and passengers are ready, the skipper gives the command everyone’s been waiting for - Go!
- Pick up and return transfers from Perth CBD Hotels (from 6.30am)
- 3 – 6 hour Swim with Wild Dolphins Cruise on our luxury, custom built boat (onboard toilets and hot showers)
- Full length wetsuit, mask and snorkel and snorkelling lessons
- Our wild dolphin guarantee: we have a better than 99% success rate and if you are amongst the unlucky 1% who doesn’t get to swim with the dolphins on your cruise, you can rebook free of charge for another cruise.
- Expert guides riding underwater aqua scooters to ensure you get up close and personal with the dolphins
- Light lunch and refreshments
- Self serve tea, coffee, hot chocolate and fresh water
- Complimentary photos of the cruise uploaded to Flickr for you to share!
8.00am from Rockingham
Hotel pick ups between 6.30m-7.00am in Perth CBD
Twilight Cruise of the Swan River
There is no better way to finish your day than aboard a twilight cruise along the Swan River while enjoying sundowner drinks. The scenic cruise takes in the Old Swan Brewery and South Perth foreshore before heading upriver to bask in the glowing city skyline. A complimentary drink is included, along with light snacks available to purchase on board.
- Captain’s Commentary
- Scenic City Waters cruise
- Complimentary glass of house wine, beer or soft drink
- Full bar facilities on-board
- Cheese Platter $10.00 Cheese Platter & Drink $15.00 (additional to pay paid on the cruise)
5.30pm (Wed, Fri, Sun evenings) from Pier 3, Barrack St Jetty, Perth
1 hour 30 mins