A fantastic pass to explore two of Western Australia's famous wine regions in style. Enjoy delicious chocolates, cheeses and other local gourmet foods, as well as award-winning restaurants and wineries. The pass includes a gourmet food and wine cruise into the beautiful Swan Valley, followed by an afternoon delights coach tour to sample the region’s gourmet food, wines and boutique beers. Take a day to head south and explore the world-famous Margaret River wine region.
Perth's Famous Food & Wine Cruise
Enjoy an early morning tea with premium wine tastings as we meander upstream into the upper reaches of the picturesque Swan Valley. Disembarking at the prestigious Sandalford Estate, you will experience a behind-the-scene tour of the winery and gourmet lunch, while a dessert buffet, afternoon tea, complimentary wines and entertainment await on your return cruise back to Perth.
- Morning tea, coffee and muffin;
- Swan Valley ‘Wines of the Month’ tasting on board with cheese and biscuits from Blue Cow Cheese Company;
- ‘Behind the Scenes’ Sandalford Estate Winery tour;
- Taste six premium wines at Sandalford Estate;
- Two course lunch at Sandalford Estate (choice of three mains);
- 25% discount across all purchases at Sandalford Cellar door and Gift Shop;
- Afternoon tea and dessert buffet on return cruise ;
- Complimentary Western Australian wines on board throughout the day;
- Full bar facilities on board;
- Live entertainment from the crew;
Tour Departs:9.45am daily from Pier 3, Barrack Street Jetty, Perth and returns 5.00pm
* Please advise any dietary requirements
Swan Valley Afternoon Delights Tour
Now you have a taste for the Swan Valley it’s time to explore some of its hidden secrets. This afternoon tour visits three quality wineries as well as the best gourmet treats, including an award-winning micro-brewery and the famous Margaret River Chocolate Company. Relax and enjoy an afternoon of indulgence in Perth's Valley of Tastes.
- Wine-tasting at three quality wineries
- Cheese board
- Visit a boutique award-winning microbrewery
- A chocolate truffle and chocolate tasting
- Produce Tasting at MRCC's Providore
The wineries are all noted for their quality produce and service, and all wine-tasting fees are included within the ticket price. venues may vary according to weather and conditions.
Tour Departs:12noon daily (except Good Friday, Christmas Day and Boxing Day)
Free hotel pick up in Perth city - see below for times:
Wellington St 11.45am
Perth Ambassador 11.55am
Crowne Plaza Hotel 12pm
Crown Casino Burswood 12.10pm
Swan Valley Visitor Centre 12.25pm
**Please be waiting 15 min prior**
Note child prices are 4-14yrs inclusive (0-3 Free)
Full Day Margaret River, Cave, Wine, Cape Leeuwin Lighthouse & Busselton Jetty Tour
Travel to the world famous Margaret River wine region for lunch and beer tastings at a Margaret River brewery. You’ll also taste some of the region’s best wines and enjoy iconic local experiences including the historic Busselton Jetty, the tall-timber Karri forests at Boranup, the immense limestone formations at Mammoth Cave and the landmark Cape Leeuwin Lighthouse.
- Luxury Coach travel
- Full expert commentary
- Lunch (please advise any dietary requirements at time of booking)
- Entry fees
- Busselton Jetty
- Margaret River Brewery
- Mammouth Cave
- Boranup Forest
- Cape Leeuwin Lighthouse
- Margaret River Winery
- Margaret River Township
NOTES: Winery may not open on select public holidays. Wear comfortable walking shoes, bring a hat and your camera.